Monday, April 18, 2011

My John Deere Boy!

Hey Everyone! Been so long! I am a horrible blogger, i need to get used to updating more often!! Hahaha!
So i do have a few new projects to show you FINALLY! First up is a banner and a canvas I made for my son's bedroom. He is seriously obsessed with John Deere! It is everywhere in my house!
I made the banner using a John Deere licsenced scrapbook kit, the paper is so cute! it looks like real dirt!


I am not sure what i should use for the ends that is not a flower. Any suggestions?

Next up is a canvas i made to go in his John Deere room, I used the new Nate's ABC's cricut cartridge for the barn and the font, i also used the checker plate embossing folder for the cuttlebug to emboss the letters, they ended up looking like tractor tires! So cute!




I also forgot to mention i used one of Rayce's tractors for the tractor tire border! I rolled the tractor on the ink pad and then on the canvas! Works great!

thanks for looking! I will be back soon with pictures of my latest project!

1 comments:

lavendersage said...

This so such a great idea! My son loves JD also and I have been looking for ideas to use in his room as I tend to be "girly". Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment