Friday, March 25, 2011

Some Summer Pages!

I have been working on some summer pages to cheer me up from all this drab, depressing weather! Sooo here of some layouts using the fanfare paper pack and stickese from ctmh, i also used some twine from The Twinery ( love that stuff!) and some Prima bling.

The first is a layout of my son learning to ride his bike! It was a painful experience as he cried and cried that he couldn't do it! He was actually riding his bike all on his own without knowing!! So it was reason to celebrate when he got it all figured out!!





This next one is some pics of my kids by the river last summer. I kept it simple to not take it away from the picture. I used Fanfare ctmh again  and some prima bling ( love that bling!!)



Just recieved my Graphic 45 Once upon a Springtime and can't wait to get to cutting those beautiful images! i will show you what i come up with!!

Thanks for looking!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment